Tracking Your Order
Keeping clients up to date on their order status is a very important part of Paw Print Genetics’ customer service. Once an order is placed, you’ll receive email notifications and can see status updates every step of the way until your order is complete.
Below, you will find an outline of the testing process and the updates you will receive:
- Email of Order Confirmation
- Email notification of Kit Shipped (if applicable) with USPS tracking number.
- Yes, we include free cheek swab kits and return prepaid postage (in the US)
- We also offer expedited shipping options through the USPS.
- Email notification of Samples Received by our laboratory. We will begin processing your sample on the day it is received or the next business day.
- Status update of Testing in Progress
- If any issues arise during the testing phase you will receive a personal phone call from a Laboratory Director.
- Status update of Data in Review indicates that your laboratory tests are done and the report and Canine Genetic Health Certificate are being drafted and reviewed by one of our PhD geneticists and one of our veterinarians.
- Email notification of Final Report Completed
- Your order will be complete within 14 days of receiving samples. You will receive an email when your report and Canine Genetic Health Certificate have been uploaded. You can view, print or save the documents.
If you’re browsing our website, are in the midst of placing an order or have questions regarding an existing order, please don’t hesitate to contact us at AskUs@pawprintgenetics.com or toll free 1-855-202-4889. We offer free genetic counseling, regardless of where you had your testing done. The customer’s experience is of the utmost concern for those of us at Paw Print Genetics. We listen to our customers’ comments and suggestions, and continuously work to better their experience. We encourage you to call, email or message us with any questions or concerns.