The following is a review written by a Paw Print Genetics' customer, Tina Cox, reposted here with her permission. You can find her entire review on her website.
Paw Print Genetics Review
by Tina Cox
Recently I used Paw Print Genetics to do some genetic testing on Maia.
I was introduced to them a couple years ago through friends on Facebook. I kept seeing all these posts about the site so I thought I should check this out. What I found was a place to do my major genetic testing at a price I could afford while not skimping on quality. This is from the homepage of their website…
Highest Industry Standards and Accuracy
Our laboratory is staffed with expertly trained geneticists, veterinarians, and technicians. We are equipped with the latest testing technology and analyze each mutation with two independent methods to provide you the highest accuracy in the industry.
- All mutations offered are based on the published, medical literature
- Board-certified geneticist by the American Board of Medical Genetics on staff
- Each mutation is tested twice, with two independent methods
- All results are reviewed and reported by both a PhD geneticist and a veterinarian
- Majority of test results accepted ...