- Who can participate in Paw Print Pedigrees?
- Anyone who has performed testing through Paw Print Genetics.
- Who can view the results of my dog?
- Paw Print Pedigrees is a free website that publicly displays the genetic testing records of dogs that have been tested at Paw Print Genetics and whose breeder has chosen to publicly display their results.
- Are my dog's results automatically displayed?
- No. This is a voluntary program. Dogs and their results will only be displayed if their breeder/owner chooses to do so.
- Can I remove my dog after it has been shareed?
- Yes, you can remove your dog's information at any time.