John D Fielden
- German Shepherd Dog
Zwinger von Fielden
I focus on the Quanto von der Wienerau cross to Canto von der Wienerau line, with some Mutz von der Pelztierfarm currently at the 75% of the bloodline through Ursus von Batu 2000 SV Sieger Zuchtshau. This can be seen in our planned breeding. The other 25% of the current bloodline is through Greif zum Lahntal through Lewis Malatesta and Ernst vom Weinbergblick (2000 SV BSP Sieger, and Drechsler vom Warnautal (6x BSP) six generations back on the Maternal line. My last litter "D" was born 11JAN2011 an Ursus line bred (2-3) male to a (4-5) Mink von haus Wittfeld female.
|Call Name||Registered Name||Breed||Sex||Age|
|"OZZY"||OSSI VOM BINDERHAUS||German Shepherd Dog||Male||10 years 0 months|
Paw Print Pedigrees is an open website set up by Paw Print Genetics so that breeders and owners of dogs that have been tested in the Paw Print Genetics laboratory may voluntarily opt to share their canine genetic testing results. Paw Print Genetics and Paw Print Pedigrees do not make any claims to the accuracy of the information displayed for breeders or dogs, with the exception that all testing performed by Paw Print Genetics is accurate and reflects the results of the dog displayed. Those wishing not to publicly display their results should not share their results. This site is voluntary and any participant may decide to remove certain genetic test results or other information at any time. The test results and other information chosen to be displayed or removed are selected by the participant. Therefore, test results displayed may not reflect all testing performed in this dog.